Adam R. Dolan
- Direct — 914.798.5451
- Fax — 914.798.5401
Adam Dolan defends clients in a wide range of claims involving premises liability, building maintenance actions, matters involving the trucking industry, and more. His broad legal background also includes resolving corporate disputes, dram shop actions, and workers’ compensation defense; Adam also drafted an argued an appellate brief before the First Department regarding vicarious liability of an independent contractor.
Before returning to private practice, Adam was an Assistant District Attorney in the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office, where he successfully prosecuted more than 10 misdemeanor-level trials as the primary attorney. He also conducted felony-level grand jury presentations, which resulted in indictments on various criminal charges, and negotiated pleas in both felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses.
During law school at New England School of Law, Adam was an intern with the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General in Boston and acted as Chairperson of the school’s Moot Court Committee. During undergraduate studies, he was a legal intern with the Federal Trade Commission.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016
- Member, New York State Bar Association; former Chair, Construction and Surety Law Subcommittee for the Torts, Insurance & Compensation Law Section
- Judge, Empire City Mock Trial Competition
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New England School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Saint Anselm College, B.A., 2001