Ben S. Greenberg
- Direct — 336.419.4914
- Fax — 336.217.8330
Ben S. Greenberg concentrates his practice on representing employers in all types of workers’ compensation claims. He also has a special emphasis on the transportation industry, and he currently serves on the Board of Directors for the North Carolina Trucking Association. Ben has defended clients before all levels of the Industrial Commission, the North Carolina Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
While earning his J.D., Ben completed externships at the North Carolina Court of Appeals and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, North Carolina Trucking Association Board of Directors
- Volunteer, United Way
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- Campbell University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., 2008