Brian D. Equi
- Direct — 407.458.5605
- Fax — 407.458.5699
Brian Equi is an experienced and versatile litigator and trial lawyer who has tried cases from Miami to the Georgia border and places in between. He devotes a substantial portion of his practice to defending commercial vehicle accidents, construction related accident claims, and product liability lawsuits. Brian regularly handles CMV cases for a large, Florida-based infrastructure company with more than 10,000 fleet vehicles. In that capacity, he coordinates rapid responses for vehicular accidents throughout the United States.
Brian’s understanding of the nuances of vehicular accidents was developed through more than a decade of representing automotive manufacturers in product liability matters, a national chain of automotive and fleet vehicle service centers, and a large Florida-based resort and hospitality enterprise in their accident claims involving busses and other vehicles operating at the resort. His early career experience defending against allegations of medical negligence and his general interest in medical matters has made him particularly effective in addressing damages and causation issues which arise in both minor and catastrophic cases.
- Florida Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1998
- Dean’s Fellow, University of Miami School of Law, 1997-98
- University of Miami School of Law Mock Trial and Jessup Moot Court Teams
- Temple University, B.A, cum laude, 1992