Christina G. Holdsworth
- Direct — 716.844.3462
- Fax — 716.566.5401
Christina Holdsworth is a member of the firm’s General Liability Practice Group, where she focuses her practice on matters involving personal injury, trucking and motor vehicle accidents, sports and recreation accidents, sexual torts and defamation, and more.
During law school at the State University of New York at Buffalo School, Christina served as editor of the school’s Buffalo Law Review and was Vice President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund. She is active in both local and statewide legal organizations and was named a 2013 Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013, 2015-2016
- University at Buffalo Law School Alumni GOLD Group
- Erie County Charter Revision Commission
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Board of Trustees, Pride Center of Western New York
- Founder and Director, Ambush Buffalo
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2009
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 2006
- Co-Author, “For the Defense: A Case for OPWDD,” Buffalo Law Journal, September 12, 2015