Dennis J. Brady
- Direct — 516.281.9832
- Fax — 516.281.9800
Dennis Brady is a partner at the firm. Over the past two decades, he has represented the interests of clients in all aspects of civil litigation, including trial and appeal in the state and federal courts. Throughout his career, he has handled matters on behalf of many prominent national insurers, several municipalities, public housing and transportation authorities, and a variety of large corporations, including major global companies in the transportation and food and hospitality industries.
The focus of his practice has been counseling and litigation on behalf of corporations, insurance carriers, and municipalities in the areas of construction defect and construction accidents falling under the purview of the Labor Law, including contractual and insurance risk transfer issues; elevator and escalator liability; monitoring and resolution of complex excess risk and catastrophic personal injury claims; hotel and restaurant liability including premises, security, and dram shop claims; insurance including coverage opinion letters, counseling on first party, excess, self, and captive matters and litigation of complex third-party claims and coverage issues; municipal liability; premises and security liability, including property damage and personal injuries; products liability; transportation-related litigation; and wrongful death actions. He is a frequent speaker for legal and professional organizations on labor law and other topics in his areas of concentration.
During law school, Dennis was invited to write for the St. John’s University Law Review. He also interned for the Supreme Court of the State of New York, the New York State Attorney General’s Office, and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- AV Preeminent Peer-Review Rating (Martindale-Hubbell)
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, 2015-2016 (Thomson Reuters)
- View peer-review methodologies at martindale.com and superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Professional Affiliations and Training
- New York State Bar Association Torts, Insurance, and Compensation Law Section: Member, Executive Committee; Chair, Committee on Products Liability
- Queens County Bar Association
- Defense Association of New York (DANY)
- Insurance Federation of New York (IFNY)
- Brehon Law Society
- Department of Labor OSHA-10 Construction Training
- St. Patrick’s Society of Queens: Past President
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the State of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- St. John’s University School of Business, B.S., 1987
- Moderator, "Product Liability CLE," Annual NYSBA Meeting, Manhattan, NY, January 29, 2015