Dustin W. Osborne
- Direct — 716.844.3429
- Fax — 716.566.5401
Dustin Osborne’s practice focuses on the defense of complex workers’ compensation claims. In representing clients in all types of workers’ compensation litigation, Dustin handles matters from their inception through resolution, and, if necessary, on appeal. His background also includes commercial litigation.
A cum laude graduate of Syracuse University College of Law, Dustin was an Associate Notes Editor of the Syracuse Law Review and a recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Communication & Research, Entertainment Law, and Copyright Law. He served as the Student Bar Association Class President from 2014-2016 and its Vice President from 2013-2014. Dustin also participated in the school’s Veterans’ Legal Clinic.
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division: Senior Content Editor, 2016-2017
- New York State Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- The University of Georgia, B.A., 2013
- Author, "What’s Mine Is Mine: Why Sound Recordings Should Never Be Considered Works Made for Hire," NYBA Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Journal, Spring 2017
- Author, "In the Downward-Dog House: Yoga Instructors Spur the Latest Debate On Worker Classification," Workers' Compensation, January 10, 2017
- Author, “Punting it Away: National Labor Relations Board Refuses to Assert Jurisdiction in Northwestern Case,” Entertainment and Sports Industry Committee Newsletter, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Winter 2016