Hilary A. Dinkelspiel
- Direct — 646.292.8755
- Fax — 646.292.8701
Hilary Dinkelspiel represents employers and management in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies regarding a broad array of employment-related matters. Hilary has experience litigating disputes involving claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, statutory violations, wrongful termination, breach of contract, wage and hour violations, and misappropriation of trade secrets, among others. She also advises employers regarding day-to-day counseling, including internal investigations, accommodations, disciplinary and performance issues, preventing discrimination and harassment, leaves of absence, human resources best practices, payroll practices, and litigation avoidance strategies.
Hilary earned her J.D., with distinction, from the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, where she was Comment Editor of the Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal. She received her B.A. from Cornell University. In her free time, Hilary enjoys running marathons and ironman triathlons.
- Leading Women in Technology, Manhattan Board Member, 2015-2016
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D., with distinction, 2008
- Cornell University, B.A., 2003
- Co-Presenter, "ADA Website Accessibilty: The Time Is Now," Webinar, June 2, 2016
- Co-Author, “ADA Website Accessibility: The Time for Compliance Is Now,” USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2016