Jason A. Botticelli
- Direct — 716.566.5460
- Fax — 716.566.5401
Jason Botticelli is an experienced litigator who concentrates his practice on product liability and toxic tort matters. He defends clients in state and federal courts against asbestos exposure claims and claims involving premises, construction site, automotive, and elevator and escalator liability. Jason frequently represents manufacturers, doctors and hospitals, municipalities, and companies sued under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
In addition, Jason has conducted settlement negotiations. He serves as an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau Auto Line, Commercial Resolution, and New York Fee Resolution programs. He is the Court Decision Editor and a writer for Goldberg Segalla's award-winning Asbestos Case Tracker, which was recently named to the ABA Journal's prestigious Blawg 100 and named the Best Litigation Blog for 2016 by the Expert Institute in its annual legal blog contest.
- Volunteer Lawyers Project Litigation Award for Pro Bono Services, 2010
- Better Business Bureau of Upstate New York: Board of Directors
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Western Districts of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S. in Criminal Justice, 1994
- Co-Author, “NYS Court of Appeals Makes Significant Duty-To-Warn Decision,” Business First, August 17, 2016