- Direct — 609.986.1347
- Fax — 609.986.1301
Jon Amar, an associate in Goldberg Segalla’s Princeton office, has significant experience defending long term care and post-acute facilities in professional and general liability matters in state, federal and alternative dispute resolution forums. Jon also provides strategic day-to-day business and regulatory advice to healthcare clients to help foster risk management solutions to help avoid or mitigate future claims.
In addition, Jon’s practice includes representing corporations in commercial litigation matters, including shareholder disputes, breach of contract claims, and creditors’ rights suits.
Before entering private practice, Jon served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Bronx District Attorney's Office, where he served as lead counsel on six trials, prosecuted more than 300 cases from initial complaint to verdict or settlement, and conducted numerous grand jury investigations.
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
- Board Member, Young Scholars Institute of Trenton
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Harvard University, B.A., cum laude, 2003