Kenneth L. Bostick, Jr.
- Direct — 716.844.3456
- Fax — 716.566.5401
Kenneth L Bostick, Jr. is an experienced litigator who focuses his practice on general liability matters, as well as matters involving product liability.
During law school at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School — where he earned his J.D., magna cum laude, in 2013 — Kenneth served as a Publications Editor for the Buffalo Law Review and received the 2011 Marie Nesbitt Promise Prize. He’s a member of the Bar Association of Erie County and the Minority Bar Association of Western New York.
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2016
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Minority Bar Association of Western New York
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., summa cum laude, 2009
- Author, "Pie in the Sky: Cloud Computing Brings an End to the Professionalism Paradigm in the Practice of Law," Buffalo Law Review, 2012