Meghan M. Brown
- Direct — 716.844.3457
- Fax — 716.566.5401
Meghan Brown is an associate in the firm’s Buffalo office. She focuses her practice on general liability, including matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice, and occupational exposures.
Meghan’s experience includes private practice in civil litigation and serving for two years as a law clerk at the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Fourth Department, in Rochester. During law school, she was Executive Editor of the Buffalo Law Review and Articles Editor of the Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal, and she was a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Board. Upon graduation, Meghan was awarded the Robert J. Connelly award for excellence in trial technique.
She has lectured on legal ethics for the Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York and has also served on the Judiciary Committee for the Western New York Chapter. She is an adjunct professor at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School , where she teaches health law.
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2013-2016
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association: Deputy Treasurer
- Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association of Western New York: Board Member, Deputy Treasurer
- Erie County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2006
- Columbia University, M.A., 2002
- University of Rochester, B.S., B.A., cum laude, 2000
- Co-Author, “Jury Instructions,” Preparing for and Trying the Civil Lawsuit, 2d Ed., 2016 Rev., New York State Bar Association
- Author, “Sharing the Wealth? How About the Risk?” Buffalo Law Journal, October 9, 2014