- Direct — 314.446.3375
- Fax — 314.446.3360
Philip Sholtz represents insurance carriers and employers across a range of industries in workers’ compensation matters and defends manufacturers of medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer products against complex liability actions. He also handles toxic tort and environmental litigation.
Phil, who has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, brings a unique perspective to his practice and offers clients depth and breadth of experience in several practice areas and industries. His background includes spending several years as an Assistant Attorney General in the Missouri Attorney General’s Office in St. Louis, where he took jury and bench trials to verdict in catastrophic injury, wrongful death, and class action trials. He has also authored briefs tor submission to the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Eastern District of Missouri Court of Appeals.
- Missouri Attorney General’s Office Excellence in Litigation Award, 2015
- Missouri Attorney General’s Office Advanced Trial Certification, 2015
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- University of Missouri-Columbia, J.D., 2005
- University of Missouri-Columbia, magna cum laude, 2002