Steven C. Capobianco
- Direct — 646.292.8717
- Fax — 646.292.8701
Steven Capobianco is an accomplished attorney whose experience includes handling complex civil litigation, along with mediation, arbitration, and appellate practice. His litigation background includes matters involving product liability, commercial transaction disputes, professional liability, construction and labor law, criminal law, negligent security, toxic torts, premises liability, transportation law, automobile liability, and international trade.
Steven has defended a variety of major national and international companies, including real estate holding companies, trucking companies, restaurants, and entertainment companies, in personal injury cases in state and federal courts throughout New York. These cases have included catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims, as well as quadriplegia, burn injury, amputation, and chemical exposure cases.
Steven is a court-appointed arbitrator in New York County Small Claims Court.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, 2016
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association, Product Liability Committee
- Defense Research Institute
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York
- Touro Law Center, J.D., 2000
- Hofstra University, M.B.A., 2000
- Fordham University, B.A., 1997