Todd M. Jones
- Direct — 516.281.9815
- Fax — 516.281.9815
Todd Jones’ practice focuses in the area of workers’ compensation. His experience includes accidental, occupational, and death claims at all stages of litigation, including trials, depositions of medical experts, and appeals.
Todd has made presentations to local organizations and authored articles for the Young Lawyers Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) on the implications of Section 29 of the Workers’ Compensation Law. He serves as a NYSBA Executive Committee liaison between the Young Lawyers Section and the Torts, Insurance, and Compensation Law Section.
In 2008, Todd graduated from Touro Law Center, where he was president of the Student Bar Association and served as chief judge of the Student Bar’s Judicial Review Board. He received a number of awards for his contribution to the school.
In addition, Todd competed in the Jessup Moot Court Competition, participated in the Alternative Dispute Resolution competition, and served as a research assistant to one of the school’s criminal procedure professors.
Todd is a member of Touro’s Dean’s Alumni Advisory Council.
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2014-2016
- New York State Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section; Torts, Insurance, and Compensation Law Section; Executive Committee (2012-2013)
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Touro Law Center, J.D., 2008
- University of Scranton, B.S., 2001
- Co-Author, “Curbing Overprescription of Painkillers With Interstate Data Sharing,” American Bar Association TortSource, Vol. 19, No. 1, Fall 2016
- Co-Author, “Data-Driven Solutions for America’s Expanding Obesity Problem,” USLAW Magazine, Spring/Summer 2016
- Co-Author, “Fighting Disability Fraud: How the Long Island Railroad Could Be a Model for All Employers,” USLAW Magazine, Fall/Winter 2014