Tracey A. McLean
- Direct — 315.413.5432
- Fax — 315.413.5401
Tracey McLean has more than two decades of experience defending employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation claims across New York State. With a client base that spans the entire eastern and middle United States, she has handled matters involving virtually every type of injury or occupational disease claim and in various types of work settings.
She is a frequent presenter of CLE programs, seminars for employers and insurance carriers, and training sessions for claims adjusters and hearing representatives on successfully navigating the New York worker’s compensation system.
A dedicated member of the Central New York community, Tracey has served as on the Arbitration Panel for the Syracuse City Court, where she adjudicated cases and issued binding decisions on disputes; as a Law Guardian in the Fourth Department representing and protecting the interests of children in legal proceedings; and on the pro bono panel of the Onondaga County Bar Association, where she provided legal advice and assistance to victims of domestic violence. She currently volunteers as a fundraising and event coordinator, as well as a dog mentor, for the Central New York SPCA.
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers (Workers’ Compensation), 2010-2012
- Central New York Workers’ Compensation Bar Association
- New York Self-Insurers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 1990
- Binghamton University, B.S., 1986
- Orange County Community College, A.A., 1984