Brian T. Stapleton Interviewed on Challenge to Connecticut Gun Law May 28, 2013
Goldberg Segalla partner Brian T. Stapleton provided commentary for numerous television, radio, and print media outlets regarding the May 22 federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the new firearms law passed by the Connecticut legislature.
Brian is lead trial attorney for the plaintiffs in this lawsuit, which seeks immediate injunctive relief and a ruling declaring the new law unconstitutional under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. He leads Goldberg Segalla’s Second Amendment litigation and gun-related issues practice.
Highlights of the coverage include:
- “Gun Law Under Fire,” The Real Story With Al Terzi, FOX-CT, June 2, 2013
- “Face the State,” WFSB-TV, May 26, 2013
- “Pro-Gun Coalition Sues Connecticut Over Landmark Gun Legislation,” MSNBC, May 23, 2013
- “Lawsuit Challenges New Gun Laws in Conn.,” New England Cable News, May 23, 2013
- “Suit Filed Against Gun Laws,” Republican American, May 23, 2013 (subscription required)
- “The Brad Davis Program,” WDRC-AM, The Talk of Connecticut, May 23, 2013
- “Lawsuit Filed Against State of Conn. Over Gun Law,” Associated Press, May 22, 2013 (published in the Wall Street Journal)
- “Connecticut's Landmark Gun Law Faces Challenge in Federal Court,” Hartford Courant, May 22, 2013
- “Groups Aim to Shoot Down New State Gun Laws,” Connecticut Law Tribune, May 22, 2013