Reinsurance Review - June 2012 June 13, 2012
Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month's edition:
- Borrower Lacks Standing to Sue PMI Insurers Not in Privity of Contract
- Texas Supreme Court Rules Stop-Loss Insurance for Self-Funded Employee Health-Benefit Plans is Direct Insurance Subject to Insurance Regulations
- No Early Exit for Ex-AIG Executives
- Rehabilitation Plan Denied for Unfavorable Treatment of Surety Claims
- Excess of Loss Facultative Reinsurance Certificate Covers Indemnity and Expenses