Reinsurance Review - March 2012 March 12, 2012
Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month's edition:
- Second Circuit Reverses Vacatur of Arbitration Award; Finds Arbitrators Impartial
- Availability of Reinsurance Does Not Affect Insurer’s Damages Claim
- Insurer of Investment Notes Could Not Avoid Potential Liability for Aiding and Abetting in a Fraud Scheme; Motion to Dismiss Denied in Part
- Loss Reserve and Reinsurance Information Discoverable … to a Degree
- State Underwriting Association Not Entitled to Deference; Cannot Arbitrarily Determine Reinsurance Allocation Even if Its Method Is Based on Well-Established Practice