A growing firm. The NLJ 350 ranking continually shows we are one of the fastest-growing law firms in the United States. We are proud to have achieved numerous top-tier placements in employer rankings, highlighting the impact of our Best Practices philosophy and collaborative culture. We have now been named among the Best Companies to Work For in New York State for five years and counting. In 2013 and 2014, we were the only law firm in the top 20, and the same years, we were named The Best Place to Work among all large employers in Western New York. We also rank among the top 15 large employers in the Best Places to Work in New Jersey and among the top 25 large employers in Pennsylvania. We offer a full benefits package including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, and more. See below for our current opportunities. Employment inquiries should be sent to the attention of Heather A. Marciano with resume and salary history. (Fax: 716.566.5406).
- We are actively seeking lawyers for all offices, and all practice areas, at all levels. If you believe you fit our criteria and culture (learn more here), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Jersey Offices
New York Offices
- Administrative Assistant
- Billing & Quality Assurance Auditor
- Billing & Quality Assurance Assistant
- File Intake Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Specialist (Amherst Office)
- Billing Specialist (Amherst Office)
- Billing Supervisor (Amherst Office)
- Employee Relations Generalist
- Legal Assistant
Goldberg Segalla is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.