A growing firm. The NLJ 350 ranking continually shows we are one of the fastest-growing law firms in the United States. We are proud to have achieved numerous top-tier placements in employer rankings, highlighting the impact of our Best Practices philosophy and collaborative culture. For example, we have been the only law firm ranked among the 20 Best Companies to Work for in New York State by the New York State Society of Human Resource Management, and The Best Place to Work among large employers in Western New York by Business First, the past two years. We also rank in the top 15 large companies on the 2014 Best Places to Work in New Jersey list, published by NJ Biz. We offer a full benefits package including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, and more. See below for our current opportunities. Employment inquiries should be sent with resume and salary history to: Heather A. Pudlewski (Fax: 716.566.5406).
- We are actively seeking lawyers for all offices, and all practice areas, at all levels. If you believe you fit our criteria and culture (learn more here), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York Offices
- Help Desk Support Analyst
- Human Resources Assistant (Amherst Office)
- Aderant Techincal Support Analyst (Amherst Office)
- Billing Specialist (Amherst Office)
- Legal Assistant
- Filing Clerk
- Marketing Specialist
- Conflicts & File Intake Analyst
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
New York City
Goldberg Segalla is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.