A growing firm. The 2013 NLJ 350 ranking shows we are the fourth-fastest growing law firm in the United States. We are proud to have achieved numerous top-tier placements in employer rankings, highlighting the impact of our Best Practices philosophy and collaborative culture. For example, we were the only law firm ranked in the 20 Best Companies to Work for in New York State by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management in 2013 and we have been THE best place to work amongst large employers in Western New York according to Business First for two straight years. We offer a full benefits package including, but not limited to, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) plan, flexible spending, and more. See below for our current opportunities. Employment inquiries should be sent with resume and salary history to: Heather A. Pudlewski (Fax: 716.566.5406).
- We are actively seeking lawyers for all offices, and all practice areas, at all levels. If you believe you fit our criteria and culture (learn more here), please send your resume directly to Richard J. Cohen, the firm’s managing partner, at email@example.com.
- Billing and Quality Assurance Auditor - Albany
- Accounts Payable Filing Clerk - Amherst
- Account Receivable Clerk - Amherst
- Billing Clerk - Amherst
- Filing Clerk - Buffalo
- Legal Librarian/Online Research Technician - Buffalo
- Legal Assistant - New York City
Goldberg Segalla is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification, as protected by federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.