Learn about OSHA’s significant developments from 2021 and how they will impact OSHA compliance and enforcement in 2022 and beyond. Goldberg Segalla’s Michael Rubin and Stefan A. Borovina will be hosting this interactive webinar to help you get up-to-date on much-needed OSHA information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Employers in all industries including Construction, Manufacturing, Retail and Hospitality, and Health Care
- Risk management and safety professionals
- OSHA’s most-cited standards for 2021
- OSHA’s Vaccine or Testing Mandate-developments, current litigation, and future enforcement
- The future of dealing with OSHA, avoiding liability, and contesting citations
View our full list of upcoming webinars here.