Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Uninsured Motorist’s Claim Capped by Policy Limit Despite Arbitration Award Exceeding Coverage Limit
- Mandatory Arbitration Clause Enforced Despite Lack of Parties’ Signature
- Judge and Jury Find in Favor of Reinsurance Intermediary in Dispute Over Procurement of Reinsurance
- New York’s Highest Court Accepts Appeal in Follow-the-Fortunes Case, Which Upheld $420 Million Judgment Against Reinsurers
- New York’s Antitrust Statute Does Not Reach London’s Reinsurance Marketplace
- Arbitration Award Overturned as Exceeding Arbitrator’s Authority
- Judgment in Favor of Ceding and Fronting Carriers Against Agent Upheld
- News and Notes
Download the April 2012 Reinsurance Review here.