Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- First Circuit Grants Summary Judgment in Favor of Reinsurer, States Insured Did Not Prove Reinsurance Relationship Existed Across Policies
- Motion to Compel Denied Because Plaintiff Did Not se Explicit Language in Discovery Request to Include Sufficient Description of Sought-After Reinsurer-Related Documents
- SDNY Affirms Arbitration Award for Reinsurer Based on Claims Practices Provision, Noting Insured Failed to Offer Basis Upon Which to Vacate the Award
- Reinsurance Documents and Communications to Be Discoverable
- Burden of Establishing Extent of Reinsurer’s Obligation to Indemnify Cedent Where Possible Coverage
- Exclusions Apply Falls on Reinsurer Question of Fact Regarding Definition of ‘Loss’ and Representations Under Stock Purchase Agreement Precluded Summary Judgment
- English Court of Appeal Refuses to Set Aside Ruling Involving Choice of Law Controversy With American Insured
Click here to downloand Reinsurance Review August 2012.