Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Lack of Explicit Cut Through Provision in Reinsurance Provision Precludes Suit Against Reinsurer by Third Party
- Scope of Insurance Program Administrator Agreement Held Unclear Due to Ambiguous Contract Terms
- Rights and Duties Affiliated With Arbitration Agreement Properly Assigned and Enforceable
- Life Insurance Policy Could Not Be Rescinded Where Insurer Failed to Establish Material Misrepresentations on Application
- UPS Not Entitled to Summary Judgment Due to Failure to Prove Reinsurance Transactions Took Place Within the State of Indiana for Premium Tax Exemption
Click here to download the July 2012 edition of Reinsurance Review.