Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Borrower Lacks Standing to Sue PMI Insurers Not in Privity of Contract
- Texas Supreme Court Rules Stop-Loss Insurance for Self-Funded Employee Health-Benefit Plans is Direct Insurance Subject to Insurance Regulations
- No Early Exit for Ex-AIG Executives
- Rehabilitation Plan Denied for Unfavorable Treatment of Surety Claims
- Excess of Loss Facultative Reinsurance Certificate Covers Indemnity and Expenses
Click here to download the June 2012 edition of Reinsurance Review.