Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Second Circuit Reverses Vacatur of Arbitration Award; Finds Arbitrators Impartial
- Availability of Reinsurance Does Not Affect Insurer’s Damages Claim
- Insurer of Investment Notes Could Not Avoid Potential Liability for Aiding and Abetting in a Fraud Scheme; Motion to Dismiss Denied in Part
- Loss Reserve and Reinsurance Information Discoverable … to a Degree
- State Underwriting Association Not Entitled to Deference; Cannot Arbitrarily Determine Reinsurance Allocation Even if Its Method Is Based on Well-Established Practice
Download the March 2012 Reinsurance Review here.