Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Captive Reinsurance Scheme Class Action Will Continue
- Federal Judge Dismisses Breach of Contract Suit Against Reinsurance Brokers
- Arbitration Award Upheld in Dispute Over Hurricane Katrina-Related Claim
- Reinsurance Agreement Modified by Fewer Than All Parties
- Enforceable Where Non-Signatory Not Significantly Affected by Modification
- Insurers’ Reserve and Reinsurance Information Not Discoverable in Coverage Dispute
- News and Notes
Click here to download the May 2012 edition of Reinsurance Review.