Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via e-mail.
In this month’s edition:
- Judgment Creditor May Not Collect Out of Proceeds Due From Reinsurer
- Court Refuses to Appoint Arbitrator or Consolidate Reinsurance Arbitrations
- In Coverage Dispute, Underwriting, Reinsurance Information Discoverable, Reserves Not
- Reinsurer Not Required to Reimburse Reinsured for Claims Paid After Expiration of Run-Out Period
- In Delaware, Court of Chancery Has Exclusive Jurisdiction Over Insurer Rehabilitation Action; Court May Refer Collateral Claim to Arbitration
- Other News and Notes
Download the November 2011 Reinsurance Review here.