Goldberg Segalla’s Reinsurance Review provides timely summaries of and access to the latest reinsurance law developments worldwide, and is distributed monthly via email.
In this month’s edition:
- Court Shifts Costs of Discovery From Non-Party Reinsurers to Party Seeking Documents
- Court Rules Follow-the-Fortunes Doctrine Requires Reinsurer to Indemnify Cedant for Payments Made in Settlement
- Insurer’s Affiliates Dismissed in Suit by Insured
- Court Denies Motion for Temporary Restraining Order Where Alleged Breach of Agency Agreement Was Unsubstantiated
- Court Construes Commutation Agreement To Include All Reinsurance Obligations
- English Court of Appeal Denies Cedent’s Request to Stay Proceedings on Basis of Concurrent Proceedings pending in Philippines
- Enforcing Foreign Judgments in the UK – Latest Developments
Click here to downloand Reinsurance Review November 2012.
Click here to download the FRENCH edition of Reinsurance Review November 2012