In this month’s edition:
- Reinsurers Awarded Judgment Against Syria for 1985 Hijacking of EgyptAir Flight 648
- Reinsurer’s Conduct by Withholding Payments to Reinsured Was Bad Faith
- RESPA Claim Against Captive Reinsurer Stayed Pending U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- Dispute Over Coverage Under Reinsurance Agreement Not Subject to Claim for Unjust Enrichment
- Reinsurance Information Discoverable in Dispute Between Insured and Insurer
- Reinsurer Not Directly Liable to Cedent’s Insured
Click here to download the October 2011 Reinsurance Review.