Join Goldberg Segalla for a screening of an inspirational documentary about public education in the United States—WAITING FOR “SUPERMAN”
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 2 p.m.
Burchfield Penney Art Center, 1300 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY
Featuring a panel discussion, including:
- Sean Beiter, Moderator, Partner at Goldberg Segalla LLP
- Melissa Brinson, Ken-Ton School Board Member (past president) and Tonawanda Town Clerk
- Chris Collins, Erie County Executive
- Dr. Rosemary Henry, Superintendent of Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Buffalo
- Chris Jacobs, Member of the Buffalo Board of Education and Founder of the BISON Scholarship Fund
- Claity Massey, Director of the King Center Charter School
- Dr. Bruce Shields, Professor of Education Administration, Daemen College
- Matthew Van Vessem, Partner at Goldberg Segalla LLP
This program is complimentary and registration begins at 1:30 p.m.
Seating is limited. Click Here to Register.