Aaron M. VanNostrand
Aaron M. VanNostrand counsels and defends clients in the retail and hospitality industry in general liability defense, premises liability, negligent security, and other matters.
Before joining private practice, Aaron gained experience as a felony assistant district attorney in the Economic Crimes Bureau of the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office, where he prosecuted more than 200 cases ranging from high-value larcenies and money laundering to elder abuse, animal abuse, possession and promotion of child pornography, and insurance fraud.
During law school, Aaron served as a law clerk at Goldberg Segalla. He also held clerkships at the Buffalo City Court House and the Erie County District Attorney’s Office.
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Buffalo Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Trial Advocacy
- James M. Kieffer Trial Excellence Award
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity International: Student Ambassador, Orientation Assistant
- John L. Costello National Criminal Law Trial Advocacy Competition: Finalist
- Buffalo-Niagara Mock Trial Competition: Quarter-Finalist
- Rochester Institute of Technology, B.S., cum laude, 2013