Alessandra P. Carullo
Alessandra P. Carullo focuses her practice on representing and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters. She draws on a background in products liability and general liability defense.
Alessandra has held a variety of clerkships and internships, including a clerkship with the Hartford Superior Court, a research internship with the Massachusetts Court of Appeals, and a judicial internship with the Essex and Middlesex Superior Courts with the Hon. Kenneth V. Desmond Jr. She also participated in the honors judicial internship program with Middlesex Superior Court.
While attending the New England School of Law, Alessandra wrote and served as comment and note editor for the New England Law Review.
Honors & Awards
Connecticut Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2021
- New England School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Honors Judicial Internship, Spring 2014
- New England Law Review: Comment & Note Editor
- Business Law Society, 2013–15
- Entertainment and Sports Law Organization, 2013–15
- Public Interest Law Association: 2013–15
- Babson College, B.S., 2011
- Ghana Project 2011: Traveled to Ghana to teach entrepreneurship, developed course curriculums, and held a business plan competition for high school students and other members of the local community.
- Chi Omega Sorority
- Panhellenic Council: Secretary, 2008-10
- Babson Law Society: PR Director, 2009-10
- Conduct Council: 2008-11
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2014 to present
- Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee: Liaison, 2018 to present
- Workers’ Compensation Section: Chair, 2018 to present
- Hartford Bar Association, 2014 to present
- Suffield Academy Council of Advisors, 2012 to present
Publications & Events
- “Breaking the Cycle of Burdensome and Inefficient Special Education Costs Facing Local School Districts,” New England Law Review, 2015
- “When a Claimant Gets Fired and Can Still Collect Indemnity Benefits in Connecticut,” GS Webinar Series, August 12, 2020
May 10, 2021
March 2, 2020