Alex K. Dobrusin
Alex Dobrusin represents employers, insurers, and third-party administrators and defends them before the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission, circuit courts, and appellate courts. Experienced in all aspects of the workers’ compensation litigation process, from conducting depositions to handling bench and jury trials, Alex independently manages a significant caseload spanning all venues in Maryland, handling each matter from inception to trial.
Before entering private practice, Alex gained experience as a judicial intern for the Hon. Douglas R.M. Nazarian in the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Honors & Awards
Maryland Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2017–20
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- University of Baltimore Law Review: Associate Comments Editor
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2012
- ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption: Intern
- The Bar Association of Baltimore City
Publications & Events
- “Opioid Reduction in Maryland and D.C.” (Co-Presenter), GS Client Presentation, Greensboro, NC, August 8, 2018
- “Contesting Accidental Injury and Occupational Disease Cases in Maryland” (Presenter), GS Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series, July 17, 2019
December 11, 2018
March 26, 2018