Alexandra S. Kensinger
Alexandra S. Kensinger represents a wide variety of employers and carriers in workers’ compensation matters. While maintaining frequent contact with clients, Alex guides them through the litigation process, keeping her clients apprised of even the slightest developments in each matter. She handles claims from the beginning through the conclusion while engaging in mediations, settlement negotiations, and hearings. Alex has litigated claims through both the North Carolina Industrial Commission and North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Alex’s previous experience includes an internship with the North Carolina Office of the State Auditor.
- North Carolina
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Campbell Community Law Clinic: Volunteer
- Campbell University Pro Bono Council’s Reentry Project: Volunteer
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude, 2014
- IUP Ambassadors
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Raleigh: Director of Fundraising
- Public Relations Committee: Chair