Allison P. Barkett
Allison P. Barkett focuses her practice on representing a variety of clients in complex business and commercial matters. She draws on a broad range of experience including management and professional liability, commercial litigation, and construction matters, as well as country club, condominium, and homeowners’ association law.
While attending law school, Allison served as an intern in the Office of the General Counsel of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, where she gained experience in the agency’s diverse practice areas including administrative, appellate, environmental, federal, land use, legislative, litigation, finance, state, and real estate law. She also interned for the Chief Judge of the Second Judicial Circuit of Florida and clerked for a large Florida-based law firm where her experience included environmental, land use, trusts and estate, probate, family, administrative, regulatory and government affairs, contracts and appellate proceedings.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2020
- Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law: Executive Editor
- Journal of Transnational Law and Policy: Article Selection Editor
- Public Interest Law Students Association: Treasurer
- Women’s Law Symposium: Student Mentor
- Environmental Law Society
- University of Florida, B.S., magna cum laude, 2012
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division