Amanda R. Amendola
Amanda R. Amendola focuses her practice on the defense and counsel of insurance carriers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in complex workers’ compensation claims throughout New York. She draws on extensive experience handling real estate, bankruptcy, corporate law, and general liability matters and assisting in-house counsel for the Niagara County Development Corporation, Niagara Industrial Development Agency, and multiple local town and city development agencies. Additionally, Amanda has taught at many local colleges and universities throughout Western New York in the areas of business management and criminal justice, and currently holds adjunct professor positions at Niagara University and Niagara County Community College.
In law school, she clerked for the Chief Justice of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York and for the City of Buffalo Law Department.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University at Buffalo, PhD in Sociology (ABD), 2016
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- Niagara University, B.S. in Commerce, Economics, and Finance, summa cum laude, 2006
- New York State Bar Association
- Niagara County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity