Andrea M. Sciarratta
Andrea M. Sciarratta focuses her practice on defending premises owners, manufacturers, transportation companies, and other businesses in a variety of toxic tort and general liability matters. She draws on a broad litigation background spanning asbestos exposure and other toxic torts, premises liability, professional liability, transportation law, and other insurance defense matters. Her experience includes drafting and arguing issues ranging from discovery disputes to dispositive motions, preparing and analyzing written discovery, and negotiating favorable settlements.
In law school, Andrea gained experience as an intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri and as a Rule 13 attorney with the Missouri State Public Defender.
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Washington University Jurisprudence Review: Associate Managing Editor
- Women’s Law Caucus Public Interest Auction: Publicity Committee Co-Chair
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society: President
- Colgate University, B.A., 2012
- Colgate University
- Presidents’ Club
- Colgate Club of St. Louis
- Soldiers and Family Readiness Group, Bravo Company 2nd Battalion, 130th Infantry Regiment
Publications & Events
- “Diacetyl: Legal Risks and Current Trends in Litigation,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, August 24, 2021