Andrew J. Creary
Andrew J. Creary concentrates his practice on counseling and defending employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters.
Prior to entering private practice, Andrew gained experience through a variety of legal internships with the Albany County Public Defender’s Office and the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance. While attending law school, he also worked in the Albany Law Clinic and Justice Center, where he provided health-related pro bono legal services to clients with chronic health issues.
- New York
- Albany Law School, J.D., 2019
- Moscowitz Health Law Clinic Prize
- Hobart College, B.S., Biology and Environmental Studies, 2014
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association