Andrew K. Scott
Andrew K. Scott has more than a decade of experience defending and counseling clients in a wide-range of litigation matters in state and federal courts. With a focus on litigation, his clients have included Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, nonprofit corporations, small businesses and individuals. A creative and tenacious litigator with experience in jury trials, Andrew has won many dispositive motions and negotiated settlements favorable to his clients.
A legal commentator on television and podcasts, his experience runs the gamut from insurance, premise liability, and civil rights to employment, commercial and property damage litigation.
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of Illinois
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, J.D. 2011
- Knox College, B.S., 2007
- Will County Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club
- Little Mountain Community Theater
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America