Angela M. Pugliese-Ulmer
Angela M. Pugliese-Ulmer has nearly a decade of experience counseling and defending employers, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters in venues throughout New York State. She defends clients in a wide range of claims involving toxic exposures and soft tissue injuries. She has extensive experience handling appeals, trials, depositions, and rebuttals before the Workers’ Compensation Board and New York State Appellate Division.
As a law student, Angela served as an intern in the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office, where she drafted omnibus motions and voluntary disclosure forms, sat second chair at DWI hearings and trials, and gave pleas and non-felony dispositions on the record. While attending the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, she hosted the national Moot Court competition hosted by Touro Law annually.
- New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Moot Court Honors Board: Program Editor
- Moot Court Honors Board: Member of Distinction Editorial Award
- National Juvenile Law Moot Court: Competition Quarter-Finalist
- Regent Law School National Moot Court Competition: Fifth Best Brief Award
- Student Colloquium Committee: Editor
- Shirley and Murray Rubenstein Clinician of the Year Award, 2014
- St. John’s University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2010
- Legal Studies Society
Publications & Events
- “Getting ‘OnBoard’—An Introduction to the New Procedures and Processes in NY’s OnBoard: Limited Release,” (Co-Presenter), GS Webinar Series, March 16, 2022