Anthony B. Zelich
Anthony B. Zelich counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey.
While attending Rutgers Law School, Anthony gained experience in the Community and Transactional Law Clinic representing community nonprofits and individuals fighting to preserve their rights as legal guardians. He has also held a variety of clerkships and internships, including an internship with the Superior Court of New Jersey within the Family Division, an internship with the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and a clerkship with the Superior Court of New Jersey in both the Family and Criminal Divisions.
- New Jersey
- New York (pending admission)
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2019
- Rutgers Law Record: Associate Editor
- Community and Transactional Lawyering Clinic: Law Clerk
- Federalist Society: President
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2015
- Volunteer Lawyers for Justice
- Voter’s Assistance Project
- Community and Transactional Lawyering Clinic