Arik S. Davidson
Arik S. Davidson counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout Pennsylvania.
During law school, Arik was a lead advocate for the Employment Advocacy Project in Philadelphia, where he represented clients in unemployment compensation earnings. He also gained experience as an intern with the U.S. Department of Labor in the Office of the Solicitor.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Rubin Public Interest Fellow
- Swarthmore College, B.A. with honors, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Friends of Mifflin