Arrianna Hart focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in a range of complex commercial litigation and business matters. She is involved in every stage of the litigation process from inception through resolution, including conducting depositions, settlement negotiations, mediations, and preparation of petitions and motions.
While attending law school, Arrianna gained experience as a law clerk and during internships with the Kings County District Attorney and the Greater New York City Attorney Grievance Commission, where she performed legal research and prepared files for trials and hearings.
- New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Black Law Students Association, President and Mock Trial Director
- Moot Court, Board Member
- Canisius College, B.A., 2016
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, President
- Mock Trial Team, Student Coordinator