Ashley K. Boisvert
Ashley K. Boisvert focuses her practice on representing clients in personal injury and property damage cases. She handles a variety of cases, including premises liability, automobile and trucking accidents, medical malpractice, labor law, and product liability cases.
Ashley earned her bachelor’s degree at Le Moyne College and went on to pursue her J.D. at Syracuse University College of Law. During law school, she acted as executive editor of the Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Syracuse University of Law, J.D., 2017
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law, Executive Editor
- Intra-Collegiate Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition Winner
- CALI Award: Secured Transactions
- Elder Law Clinic
- Le Moyne College, B.A., 2013
- Onondaga County Bar Association
Publications & Events
- “State Legislative Solutions to Daily Fantasy Sports,” Syracuse Journal of Science and Technology Law, 2017