Aubree H. Mackey
Aubree Mackey focuses her practice on counseling and defending clients in a range of general liability matters involving product liability, premises liability, personal injury, automobile liability, professional liability, and property damage subrogation. She has also defended clients in matters involving unfair competition and false advertising under the Lanham Act, wrongful termination, and construction defects. She is involved in all stages of litigation, from inception through trial, in both state and federal courts.
As a law student, Aubree served as an extern at the Legal Aid Society of Orange County, where she helped low-income residents advocate on their own behalf in unlawful detainer, bankruptcy, and family law matters.
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Central Districts of California
- Chapman University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The Chapman Law Courier: Layout Editor
- Phi Delta Phi: Vice President
- University of West Alabama, B.A., English and Business Administration, 2009