Benjamin H. Seider
Benjamin H. Seider focuses his practice on counseling and defending insurers, self-insured employers, and third-party administrators in matters before the Maryland Workers’ Compensation Commission and on appeals in courts throughout Maryland. Ben draws on previous experience in commercial collections and creditor’s rights litigation and medical malpractice defense. Before entering private practice, Ben was a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Richard R. Titus in the Circuit Court for Carroll County.
During law school, Ben was a student attorney with the University of Baltimore Saul Ewing Civil Advocacy Clinic, where he advised and represented low-income individuals in home improvement matters and contract disputes. Ben also gained experience as a legal intern for the Honorable John J. Nagle III in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2017
- Honor Board: Member
- International Environmental Law Moot Court Team: Member
- Saul Ewing Civil Advocacy Clinic: Student attorney
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2014
- Kappa Alpha Order Fraternity
- Maryland Club Lacrosse
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Honor Lacrosse Club: Assistant Coach