Bohden Cole counsels and defends corporations and their insurers in a broad range of civil litigation matters with a particular focus on the transportation industry. He is involved in all stages of litigation, from initial discovery through early settlement discussions, conducting and defending depositions, drafting briefs and motions, and appearing for mediation, arbitration, and trial. In addition to general liability, Bohden draws on experience practicing construction defect, contract law and business litigation.
- New York (Awaiting Admission)
- Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Certificate in Entertainment, Media, and Sports Law
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution
- California State University, San Marcos, B.A., 2015