Bradley J. Stevens
Bradley J. Stevens counsels and defends insured businesses, municipalities, and individuals in a variety of complex liability matters in state and federal trials and appeals throughout New York, as well as before the New York State Division of Human Rights, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and Small Claims Court. Brad focuses his practice on representing numerous municipalities and public entities in matters ranging from inmate confinement conditions to employment discrimination claims. He also defends businesses and individuals in the firm’s general liability sector. He has successfully drafted and submitted motions for summary judgment resulting in dismissals in both state and federal court, successfully tried cases involving motor vehicle accidents and complex employment practices liability (EPL) matters, and drafted and argued winning appeals before the Third and Fourth Departments of the New York State Supreme Court Appellate Division.
Before entering private practice, Brad gained experience in several legal internships, including with the New York State Attorney General’s Office Litigation Bureau.
Honors & Awards
IMLA Amicus Service Award, 2019
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2013
- Journal of Science and Technology: Note and Comment Editor
- Karen C. McGovern Senior Prize Trial Competition Champion
- St. Bonaventure University, M.B.A., magna cum laude, 2009
- Elmira College, B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, 2008
January 24, 2019
March 5, 2018
October 8, 2013