Brian J. Kromke
Brian J. Kromke focuses his practice on the defense of workers’ compensation claims for employers, insurance companies, and third-party administrators throughout North Carolina. Brian has also handled a variety of personal injury claims, landlord/tenant actions, HOA and property law disputes, and family and elder law matters.
Before receiving his juris doctor from North Carolina Central University in 2001, Brian was a sixth-grade special education teacher at C.I.S. Academy in Durham, North Carolina, as well as a genetic laboratory technologist for LabCorp in Burlington, North Carolina. Brian also served in the U.S. Army Reserve as an airborne parachute rigger.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Central University, J.D., 2001
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 1995
- New Hanover County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association