Quincy Conrad counsels and defends clients in mass tort, toxic tort, and environmental litigation in courts throughout Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Goldberg Segalla, she served as a judicial law clerk in the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania in the Trial Division. She also gained experience as an intern with Temple University Beasley School of Law’s Pennsylvania Innocence Project, where she investigated wrongful convictions throughout the state.
- New York
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2018
- International and Comparative Law Journal: Lead Research Editor
- Criminal Litigation Clinic: Pennsylvania Innocence Project
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., in 2012
- The Netter Center for Community Partnership (Penn Reading Initiative)
- West Philadelphia Tutoring Project